Bioskills education plays a critical role in Healthcare, because only hands-on education can enhance the skills of a Physician, improving medical practice safety, and improving a patient’s outcome. In order to conduct quality bioskills events, these professional medical educators need to stay current with the standards and practices, as well as principles and practical skills of the bioskills industry. STI has created a series of industry critical training courses to keep current with Skills, Techniques and Compliance in this rapidly growing industry.
For Bioskills Education
Skills, Techniques and Compliance courses
- OSHA training
- Biohazard Safety
- Specimen tracking, receipt, escort, and return procedures
- General Instrument Review
- Cadaver lab C-arm operation and Radiation Safety
- Bioskills in non-lab venues
- Hand Instrument Cleaning and Disinfection procedures
- How to: Vascular leg prep, Spine cut down, OBGYN specimen prep, etc.