STI Education Management System (STI-EMS)
MedEd requires bringing together complex technologies, varied team dynamics, and increasingly constricted financial, regulatory and legal concerns. Unfortunately, as medical device technology becomes more complex, personal injury attorneys pursuing claims of negligent failure to adequately educate and train Healthcare Professionals become increasingly common place, and credible.
Maintaining an up-to-date MedEd training program, and documenting the users can be a challenge. Let STI-EMS bring together, and simplify, your complex MedEd programs, documenting compliance-mandated training activities, and managing both customer content, and sales rep training, qualification and performance development.
STI-EMS can create curricula, track course registrations, view training history, issue certifications, and more. Once you have identified your education needs, let STI do the rest.
Benefits and Features
- Combine streaming Bioskills audio/video, PowerPoint presentations, graphics and animation
- Optimized for any device, any browser, including mobiles and tablets
- Video content loads quickly anywhere, worldwide, no app to download or install
- Track course registrations, view training history, run user reports
- Test user comprehension through online assessments, and verification exams
- Award certificates, get content CME accredited
- Update content anytime, notify users instantly